Thank you for your interest in donating to the Lakes Region Food Pantry and Thrift Shop. LRFP is a charitable organization with 501 (c) (3) status. We welcome donations to the thrift shop during operating hours only. All proceeds go toward supporting our mission.
The Lakes Region Food Pantry depends heavily on its volunteers. Please be thorough in choosing items to donate. Sticking to this list of preferred donations will save our volunteers from doing unnecessary, extra work.
- Men’s, women’s and children’s clothing – laundered and with no stains, tears, pilling, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. Please avoid donating out-of-date clothing
- Shoes and boots – in good condition
- Small kitchen appliances (toasters, coffee makers, blenders, mixers, etc. working and in good condition)
- Cookware, bakeware, utensils, flatware, and tableware
- Home décor and Furniture – Please call Amy at 603-986-0357 first if you have large items
- Bedding including sheets, blankets, comforters, decorative pillows- laundered and unstained
- Toys, games, and sports equipment with all pieces intact
- Pet care items – Unopened pet foods are welcome at the Food Pantry
We DO NOT ACCEPT the following items:
computers, printers, stereos, speakers, cell phones, CRT TVs, VHS players, large appliances, mattresses, car seats, cribs, vacuums, ruined clothing, underwear.
All accepted donations depend upon the discretion of LRFP volunteers and board members.